Experienced fun, unique dining, seen variety of souvenir shops. Experienced a multitude of fun and excitement in this place where dreams come true. There are 7 themed lands inside Disneyland; World Bazaar, Tomorrow land, Toontown, Fantasyland, Critter country, Westernland, & Adventureland.
By train, you can ride at Tokyo station JR Keiyo Line or JR Musahino Line (about 15 minutes). Get off at Maihama Station (South exit).
One day passport is around 5,800 yen for adults, 5,000 for ages 12-17 years old, 3,900 yen for ages 4-11 years old, & 5,100 yen for senior passport.
South exit of Maihama station with welcome banner of Tokyo Disneyland
Disney “Giant” Passport & Visa
Welcome entrance gate (bridge that leads to main entrance of Tokyo Disneyland)
Infront of Mickey Mouse front yard
Early morning parade with Disney characters
- Star Tours – Experience space travel firsthand when you board this flight to a distant moon, piloted by a comical robot
- Space Mountain – Strap yourself into one of the new rockets and blast off for a thrilling ride into outer space!
- Micro Adventure – Audience gets caught up in a “little” adventure
- Starjets – Pilot your own open-topped rocket and feel the refreshing breeze on your face as you soar through the skies high above of Tomorrowland
- Grand Circuit Raceway – Get behind the wheel of a race car and test your skills against a challenging course of twists and turns
- Buzz Light year’s Astro Blasters – features the space suited character Buzz Light year
- Donald’s Boat – Miss Daisy, a boat not only belongs to Donald Duck, but it look likes him too
- Toon Park – Little park designed for little ones. Youngsters can enjoy playing on the soft surface.
- Goofy’s Bounce house – Kids can literally bounce off the walls and furniture for a jumping good time. It was closed at that time.
- Chip N’ Dale’s Tree house – Welcome to climb up and explore their “nutty’ home
- Mickey’s House and Meet Mickey – Explore the house of Toontown’s most famous resident and tour Mickey’s backyard Movie Barn
Meet Mickey the Wizard
- Snow White’s Adventures – Board a mine car and enter the world of Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- It’s a Small World – Here you can enjoy the colorful scenes and the merry figures of children from around the world singing and dancing to the cheerful anthem “it’s a small world.”
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey – Travel on a mine car as you follow Pinocchio on his long, treacherous journey from wooden puppet to real boy.
- Castle Carousel – Everyone loves to ride a white horse and the Castle Carousel has 90 of them with different poses and colorful trappings.
Love Disneyland castle (front of the castle)
At Critter Country,
- Splash Mountain – Ride in one of the Beaver Brothers’ hollowed-out boats and follow the cartoon antics of Brer Rabbit on a hair-raising flume adventure with the steepest, highest and wettest drop in the Park!
- Diamond Horseshoe – A lively lunch show filled with singing, dancing, action and laughter
- Mark Twain Riverboat – Enjoy a leisurely trip down the Rivers of America on a romantic sternwheeler
- Big Thunder Mountain – For the wildest ride in the west, no daredevil or thrill-seeker should miss a ride aboard one of the company’s mine trains that roar down the tracks without an engineer!
- Jungle Cruise – Entrust yourself to our experienced Jungle Cruise skippers and venture deep into mysterious, danger-filled jungles on a tramp steamer.
There was no fireworks at that time due to weather condition (strong winds). But we were entertained with majestic electrical lights show.
A wonderful experienced for all ages, where dreams come true!